Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swiftpage

Swiftpage

I use Swiftpage to for email marketing.  Its advantage is that it keeps a history of email within each contact record; I can group results, etc.  However, the template program is weak compared to its competitors.  Are there other programs like Constant Contact, Vertical Response or others that will integrate with ACT email marketing?  Thanks.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Swiftpage

No, not without another addon product.  I agree about the template editor but have found the history recording much more critical to me than the template editor.  Personally, I do all my templates on my computer using Dreamweaver but some of my customers use some of the other cheaper HTML tools.  One even uses Publisher and saves it as a PDF and uploads it.  They also want the flexibility of sending the campaigns right in ACT and having the history.  Plus, we gave them a couple of Dashboards which shows customers who have opened their emails and one that shows the ones that bounced, opted out and were invalid.  Two of my clients simply got frustrated with having to continually upload their contacts when new ones came in.  I use Swiftpage every month after having used Constant Contact for years.  For my business now, the integration with ACT just makes more sense.

I hear a new template editor might be forthcoming soon....

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Bronze Contributor

The fine folks at Exponenciel have created an excellent connector for MailChimp - a very, very good E-mail marketing tool with a great library of templates and a great editor, autoresponders, integration with the major social sites, an archive ability for past emailings (think newsletters).  Their addon creates a separate Tab in ACT! for the results, so they don't get lost in the History Tab.  http://www.exponenciel.com/actaddons/actaddon.aspx?ID=144

Signature
Bronze Super Contributor

This is a really great plugin, and Mailchimp is a great service.

And one other cool thing - being that the Mailchimp plugin also writes campaign data back into ACT!, you can create dashboards with that data the same way you could if your were using Swiftpage!

Woot!