Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swiftpage cant access my account

Swiftpage cant access my account

Hi

I am having a problem with Swiftpage. I am an ACT 2010 user and have used Swiftpage in the past. My account will have elapsed as I'm sure I was paing for it on an old debit card so payments to them ceased.

I am now wanting to start using Swiftpage / ACT E-Marketing again.

Firstly, when I logon to ACT the Swiftpage "button" which was on the far right has gone. If I select "WRITE" > "ACT E-MARKETING" > "E-mail Marketing" the system flashes up a dialog box "Accessing Your Swiftpage Account", closes and the following error message is given - "There was an error retrieving account information from the Swiftpage server. Check your account information and try again. ERROR Account or UserID is not valid! Acct: NWAF". (NWAF is my company by the way!)

I have also accessed the same through the Swiftpage website and get the same message.

I guess reinstating this account will be difficult so would really like to know how to remove any data associated with Swiftpage from my version of ACT and start again.

Possible??????? Any help very much appreciated!

Regards

Morgan

Morgan Whiteside

NorthWestAssetFinance

Re: Swiftpage cant access my account

Just an update: I have not really got anywhere with this but I tried again on the Swiftpage site and found a "problem with password" page. I have entered a combination of different user names and it's still coming up with the message "Account or UserID invalid" so I know its not something as simple as I have got the password wrong.

Thanks again

Morgan

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Swiftpage cant access my account

Morgan,
I have looked up your account and it is indeed closed. I have also submitted a ticket to Swiftpage to have them contact you about re-activating your account.
Greg Martin
Sage