Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swiftpage Results Problem

Swiftpage Results Problem

We are using Sage ACT! Pro 2013 v.15.1.108.0. The database is a shared database on our Server and we use a selection of XP Pro SP3 and Win7 client pc's.

We have a Team subscription to Swiftpage E-marketing with 2 userID's. I have created email templates and surveys under my UserID that I have published to the second UserID.

My problem is that when we send Email blasts, Individual emails or Surveys that are sent from the individual UserID's, the results arent collated together globally for our Swiftpage account. In some cases emails / surveys that have been previously sent out and are appearing in the History Tab are completely missing from the results / reports.

Any ideas why?     

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Swiftpage Results Problem

Hello Isub-paul,

Welcome to the ACT! Community!

E-mail blasts are considered individual entities.  Even if they are using the same template, when users initiate a blast - it will get it own identifier and will not be combined with other blasts.

Missing history items; this isn't a known issue - I recommend that you run maintenance on the database to see if that will clear it up.  To run maintenance: have all other users exit the database > click Tools > Database Maintenance > Check and Repair.

Greg Martin
Sage