Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swiftpage Email Results in ACT Notes/History

Swiftpage Email Results in ACT Notes/History

Does anyone know of a quick way to remove / not show the Swiftpage e-mail results in reports?  We would like to remove this clutter in our history reports.

Re: Swiftpage Email Results in ACT Notes/History

I wish I had the answer, but instead I have the same problem. I talked to the folks at Swiftpage and they said it is not possible to avoid updating contact history when sending the emails. They suggested I not send the emails through ACT but instead upload the file to Swiftpage and send from there, but that defeats the reason that I chose Swiftpage in the first place. Our history files are so clutter with email marketing notes that we can't find the info we need. I hope someone has an answer or they can offer us a new feature that allows turning this off!

Platinum Super Contributor

At this time, there is no option for removing/hiding the E-marketing emails from the Notes/History report.

FYI: The history items for the individual E-marketing emails contains the information that is displayed on the Marketing Results tab (E-marketing History). I mention this to prevent the history items from being deleted to reduce the volume of items. Deleting them from History will also remove the information from the Marketing Results tab.
Greg Martin
Sage

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the information. As a company, we have decided to just not record Swiftpage history.  Kind of a bummer but..... there is way to much noise in the reports.

Thanks,

How do you do "not record Siftpage history"? Sounds like something we need to do.

Within the ACT! E-marketing "Account" settings, de-select "Save in History".

Menu: Write-->ACT! E-Marketing-->Email Marketing

Select "Account" button at the bottom.  Top check mark.  Make sure it is de-selected.

Now...... when you send your Swiftpage Email.... it will ask if you want to save the history.  Annoying but, just say no.  :-)

Perfect! Thank you. That was very helpful.

One more thing that would really help history to be more helpful is if when we update last results it would just document the actual text that was in last results rather than add in all extra text "Field Last Results changed from XXXX to XXX".

Does anyone know if there is away to avoid having that extra text recorded in history?
Platinum Super Contributor

The text added to History when a field is changed cannot be customized.
Greg Martin
Sage

OK. Thank you.