Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sharing Emarketing On Social media

Copper Contributor

Sharing Emarketing On Social media

Is there a way to share and/or upload my emails to Twitter/FB/LinkedIn? It seems this should be a fairly simple thing to do, but I cannot find the functions for doing so in the template builder or in the emarketing tab within ACT.

Administrator

Re: Sharing Emarketing On Social media

[ Edited ]
Hi Rachel,
There is a share button at the bottom of all Act! Emarketing emails that you send. After you've sent the campaign, or after you send a test to yourself, clicking that opens the email in a browser where you can Tweet, Like or +1 the message.
Copper Contributor

Thank you for the info. The tweet worked, however the "like" button for Facebook doesn't make sense....I want to post a link on Facebook for the email. If I click the like button it does not accomplish what I'm trying to do....It actually doesn't seem to do anything, (other than show up in my private activity log that I liked it). It doesn't show anywhere else.

Administrator

[ Edited ]

I tested clicking Like on a test email and posting to my Facebook page publicly, it worked as expected, where a post was made with a link to the email which displayed on friends newsfeeds. See screenshot below:

cake.png

If this isn't happening for you, it could be due to your Facebook privacy settings for likes.