Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sending e-mail Blasts

Sending e-mail Blasts

I am having trouble sending and email blast out to a group.  I keep getting an error message that tells me I have an incomplete postal address.  I have a total of 870 contacts in my group so how am I supposed to know which one has an incomplete postal address and why does it even require a postal address when I am sending it via email?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sending e-mail Blasts

Hello Dana,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I assume you are trying to send an email blast through ACT! E-Marketing using Swiftpage. The error does not refer to a contact, but rather incomplete user account information. You will need to go into your Swiftpage account and verify that your contact information (address) is valid and complete.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greg,

Thanks you are awesome!

I need to send an email blast out as somebody other than myself.  When I click the send-as button it will only let me send certain templates and the template I want to send out is not one of them.  What do I do?

Platinum Super Contributor

It sounds like the templates you are looking for are not available to the 'other user' you have selected, you can remedy this by publishing the template(s) to the other user.  Here is an article which contains steps for publishing templates: KB Article 26819

Greg Martin
Sage

Thanks that helps.  I appreciate it!

Copper Elite Contributor

You can also update your swiftpage settings to send out from a different email address.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic