Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Script error

Copper Contributor

Script error

I am using Act V20 and every time I use Act emarketing I get  the script error below. This problem causes the text editor to work / not work sporadically ( under Chrome and IE )- is there a fix in sight?  

Employee

Re: Script error

You may be able to work around this issue by using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to login to your Act! emarketing account and try to edit the template from there. To login to your Act! emarketing account using a web browser, go to https://login.spsend.com/aem/login

In Internet Explorer, you may be able to work around this by creating multiple text blocks until one of the text boxes displays the text edit ribbon in text edit mode. You can edit the text in that box and remove the additional text blocks that aren't needed from the layout mode.

If you are experiencing script errors trying to edit a text box, you may be able to work around this by clicking a different text block than the one you wish to edit, then clicking back into the text block you wish to edit. Alternatively, you can create the text box again.

Copper Contributor

Re: Script error

I have tried all the workaround. Making new text boxes and finding one that works is a good idea - but  as an ACC the script error popping up does not inspire potential customer confidence. Is there going to be fix to this issue and hoe soon?