Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scheduled Sends and Template changes

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Scheduled Sends and Template changes

Hopefully this makes sense and isn't too confusing..... If I schedule an emarketing campaign, say for 1 week from now. But then I make a change to the template that has been scheduled before it goes out. Will the change be updated for said scheduled campaign? Or will that campaign send the template as the original, as it was at the time of scheduling it? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author RachelHorizon
‎06-22-2017 09:28 AM
Administrator

Re: Scheduled Sends and Template changes

Hi Rachel.

When you schedule a send of a campaign, a 'snapshot' of the template is taken at that time. This snapshot will be the template that will be sent out at the scheduled time.
Any changes you make to the template after the send has been scheduled, will not be reflected in the template sent at the scheduled time.
The best practice is to cancel, and then reschedule the send if you need to make any amendments to the template after it's been scheduled.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Good question Rachel. Let me see what I can find out.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RachelHorizon
‎06-22-2017 09:28 AM
Administrator

Hi Rachel.

When you schedule a send of a campaign, a 'snapshot' of the template is taken at that time. This snapshot will be the template that will be sent out at the scheduled time.
Any changes you make to the template after the send has been scheduled, will not be reflected in the template sent at the scheduled time.
The best practice is to cancel, and then reschedule the send if you need to make any amendments to the template after it's been scheduled.
Copper Contributor

Yikes! Ok good to know. Thanks for the quick response!