Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Queries on swiftpage emarketing

Queries on swiftpage emarketing

Hi there, i am currently using the trial version of Act! Pro v16.

This CRM has been a pleasant experience thus far and not only that, it is the most user-friendly among others that i have tried.

I have a few queries before i feel assured enough to make a purchase

Can i set any specific time for Swiftpage emarketing emails schedule send, rather than using the fixed timing provided?

In addition, can i schedule send to a few contacts at one go without selecting the 'Selected group' or 'Selected company'.

Please advise!

Thank you.

Jo

Copper Contributor

Re: Queries on swiftpage emarketing

Hello Jo, I am glad to see that you are enjoying Act!. The v16 version is easily the best yet, in my opinion.

Swiftpage does have a "Scheduled Send" feature. This is available at the Pro ($45/month) level and above. You can compare pricing levels here: http://swiftpageconnect.com/Pricing/swiftpage.htm

Scheduled Send will do what it says; you specify a time and date (within the next 3 years), and it will send at that time.

To send to only a few contacts, you would send to "Current lookup." Lookups in ACT can be automatically or manually created. Please search for information on creating lookups; you will find a wealth of articles that explain it clearly. Then you can send to only your specified contacts this way.

Please call me if you need assistance!

-Steve

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com