Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems with HTML Uploading -HELP PLEASE

Problems with HTML Uploading -HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]

I am having some difficulty uploading HTML files to Act.

I'm using responsive relative links on inline with separate images. as attached.

Everything uploads easily, but appears broken up.

any thoughts, please.

Administrator

Re: Problems with HTML Uploading -HELP PLEASE

Hi groomsport,

I've had a look at your template and replicated the issue where the layout becomes broken up after upload.
I've submitted a ticket on your behalf to our emarketing support team to understand why this is happening. I'll keep you updated.

hi gary

I haven't had a response from your team yet. Can you let me know average response time, please.

thanks

Administrator

Hi groomsport,

You should now have received a reply by email from our emarketing team.

In the interests of others who may come across this thread, here's the reply:

I took a look at the HTML you have included and there are some of the aspects of your CSS that are not supported. Currently our editor does not support 100% width and there is something wrong with the Css you are using to define the sizes of your text starting with the box “Book online here”   I am not sure if it is your line height in the css or your H1- h3 designation but it has something to do with those. 

Even if all of this worked correctly you would still have display issues with your template inside of Microsoft outlook. If you right click on your HTML file and choose open with Microsoft word you will get an idea of what your template will look like inside of outlook since outlook uses Word has its HTML viewer.

We do not support your Custom HTML code and I believe it may be more beneficial to you to re-write this code using True HTML and try and leave the CSS out. I will keep the HTML file you provided and have dev look at it the next time we do an update to the import process to see if it is possible to make it compatible with what you are trying to do, However currently it is not supported.