Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opt back In

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Opt back In

Hi, 

I don't know how I did it, or when, but I seem to have managed to unsubscribe myself from my own database! I thought something was up when making a new marketing email and despite saying test email had been sent it never arrived. I had to put my personal email address in (which worked) and resend it from my home computer. 

I then made a small send out including myself and  it never arrived and the report said I had opted out. I am totally baffled as I did not get any "are you sure "message or such like.

Can you help me please

Best regards

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author normaningram
‎09-04-2017 02:39 AM
Administrator

Re: Opt back In

[ Edited ]

Hi Norman,

We can certainly help you opt back in, if that is truly what has happened. Submit a new ticket here, and remember to include your email address that appears to have been opted out.

We'll check if the address is in the opt-out list and ask you to send an email confirmation to us directly to opt it back in. If it hasn't actually been opted out, we'll advise you on things that could have affected the deliverability of your campaigns.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author normaningram
‎09-04-2017 02:39 AM
Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi Norman,

We can certainly help you opt back in, if that is truly what has happened. Submit a new ticket here, and remember to include your email address that appears to have been opted out.

We'll check if the address is in the opt-out list and ask you to send an email confirmation to us directly to opt it back in. If it hasn't actually been opted out, we'll advise you on things that could have affected the deliverability of your campaigns.

Hi Gary,
I am waiting with baited breath! Did you need to go for a coffee?
Administrator

Sorry Norman. Had a bit of finger malfunction. I've edited my premature reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks Gary. Query submitted.

Best regards