Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Number of Recipients remaining

Copper Contributor

Number of Recipients remaining

I purchased the Pro level for emarketing (2000 contacts) and have been sending emails for a week or two now, with no issues. Now all of the sudden when I log in to my account, it says you can send to 500 unique email addresses this month, and "You have -1798 remaining" and I'm getting an error message when I try to send....I have an email campaign that is ongoing and I need to schedule emails to go out every day this week. This is urgent....Is there a glitch or bug or something that is causing this? Or what is going on?

Administrator

Re: Number of Recipients remaining

[ Edited ]

Hi Rachel,

I've had a quick look at your account and I can see some discrepancies on there - it's listing showing the account as active - however I can see that the contact limit is 500.

I'll raise this with the Billing team for investigation and hopefully get back to you with a resolution ASAP.

Alternatively, you may be able to get a quicker resolution if you give us a call on tel:866-873-2006 and choose the options for eMarketing.

Thanks for your patience, we'll get you up and running as quick as we can.

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I called this morning at 9am and they told me that Brittney would fix it for me, but it hasn't been repaired yet....I am on hold now again. I have emails that MUST go out today...

Administrator

Hi Rachel,

Sorry to hear that this has taken longer than expected. Am I correct in thinking the issue should now be resolved? Please let us know if you have any ongoing problems.
Copper Contributor

No! It is still not resolved and now I have two days worth of scheduled emails that have not gone out. They told me it would be repaired yesterday and claimed that they would contact me as soon as it was done, and it is still not fixed. Now two days worth of my clients have missed out on being promoted for an event coming up next week because of this issue!