Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not receiving mail from Swiftpage

Not receiving mail from Swiftpage

I contacted support yesterday as I was not receiving email when I clicked the ‘send test email’ button after editing a template and also through Act using the SwiftPage button there.

Its still not working and I was told that I would be contacted but I haven’t.

Its been happening a lot lately and mostly in the afternoon. I started to think that there was a limit to sending to yourself even though i have a 3000 daily send limit.

I am receiving email normally so im feeling it is a problem with Swiftpages mail servers.

Anyone any ideas? They are so unresponsive to email, I have 2 personal tech support email addresses but no one responds.

I need to send out an email blast this week so i am starting to get frustrated. To the point that i might have to swap out the product!

Copper Contributor

Re: Not receiving mail from Swiftpage

I have seen this issue before.  Don't have an explanation, but occasionally an ACT! User does not receive the Swiftpage E-mail.  Try the following.  Create a new phony contact record containing your email address.  If you have other e-mail addresses, create a phony contact for each e-mail address.  Create a static group (Test Group) adding these contacts to the group.  Add additional contacts to the group that you can use for your test.  When you run your test, send the e-mail to all contacts in the group.  See what happens.  If non of the contacts receive the e-mail you have a larger problem.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tom Koller, "The ACT Guy"

info@computingconnections.com

Thanks for this I shall give it a go now!! THANKYOU!

The worry is that if I am not receiving the email, it might mean that customers are not either.

Employee

David,

Please see this Article for more assistance.

36451 I am not receiving my test emails through Swiftpage

It is actually common for the company who is sending the email to have the most difficulty receiving it. It is highly recommended that you White List the Swiftpage Server Ip address ranges which will almost always resolve your issues with receiving test emails.