Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply

NoResult for Result field and no data for Opens and Clicks on Emarketing History tab

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Posts: 6
Country: United States
Accepted Solution

NoResult for Result field and no data for Opens and Clicks on Emarketing History tab

I'm using a trial for Swiftpage. I've sent out a few swiftpage email blasts through ACT (not the Swiftpage portal) and that worked out fine. If I go to the Swiftpage portal and view the reports, the data is there, opens/clicks/bounced/etc. When I'm in ACT and I go to the Marketing Results tab and view the Emarketing History for the contacts that were sent the email, nothing is displayed for Opens or Clicks and the Results field displays NoResult.

 

I was on the phone and shared desktop with Swiftpage Support for an hour earlier this week. They told me that the reason for this is I was sending my email blasts through another swiftage user account, which I was, and not my own account. I was sending it through another account so that I could use our generic corporate email. Today I logged out of that account and logged into the account that is associated with my Act and Swiftpage user accounts and sent several test email blasts out. I've confirmed the emails are from me not the other account. They are sent and recieved but still nothing is displayed in Emarketing History for Opens and Clicks and the Results Field displays NoResult. The reports when viewed through the swiftpage portal contain data and appear to be fine.

 

Is this a database problem or a swiftpage problem?

Should I run a check and repair?

 

 

- Act! Premium Version 16.0.291.0, Hot Fix 4

- shared database

- Windows 7

 


Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author djg-delta
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor
Posts: 6
Country: United States

Re: NoResult for Result field and no data for Opens and Clicks on Emarketing History tab

[ Edited ]

I was able to talk to a more "qualified" person at Swiftpage support and got an explanation. You must go into the swiftpage emarketing console and on the Results tab select and submit results for them to show in ACT. This was a pretty simple step and I'm not sure if I over looked this in their literature or if it isn't explained that well. Now the results that display "NoResult" are contacts that did not open the email. You need to go back and check the Results tab and check for updates to submit on a regular basis. It would seem that contacts tend to wait to open E-blast emails for days-weeks-months.

View solution in original post


All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author djg-delta
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor
Posts: 6
Country: United States

Re: NoResult for Result field and no data for Opens and Clicks on Emarketing History tab

[ Edited ]

I was able to talk to a more "qualified" person at Swiftpage support and got an explanation. You must go into the swiftpage emarketing console and on the Results tab select and submit results for them to show in ACT. This was a pretty simple step and I'm not sure if I over looked this in their literature or if it isn't explained that well. Now the results that display "NoResult" are contacts that did not open the email. You need to go back and check the Results tab and check for updates to submit on a regular basis. It would seem that contacts tend to wait to open E-blast emails for days-weeks-months.