Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Marketing Automation CommandID or Menu

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Marketing Automation CommandID or Menu

Thanks Melindi - well at least I know more what to expect.  the Swiftpage goes out of service completely by the end of June so I need to get onto something - I really kind of just need to get in my head what the plan might be, otherwise I could end up chopping and changing between systems and I can't be doing that I wanted to get it right first time.

Act were supposed to come back to me and say if I could get a discount for low use but hey ho, guess what called twice and haven't heard!  (Probably a no then! Smiley Happy 

Thank you so much for your time.  Anyone knowing about mail chimp and constant contact plug-ins feel free to join in please!  I could do with the advice.

Copper Contributor

The Act billing people are RUBBISH. I have torn my hair out trying to get info from them.

There are those Act add on consultant types aren't there. I wonder if one of them could help with a useful add on?

Copper Super Contributor

Exactly - I was hoping that one of them would join in and give me some pointers but I will just have to see how I go.

I have been using Act for absolutely years since Act Version, now we are on Version 21.  It's just so frustrating when this type of thing happens.  We are not all big companies with loads of users and mega money.  Bolt on elements really need to have more "tiers" for pricing for the small guy.  Its no good to say "you obviously need to have it, so you will have to pay what we ask for it"!.  Doubling my subscription makes it a bit cost prohibitive but no doubt I will find a way - I'll have to!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I've used it since it was first invented (used Paradox before that which was carved on stone tablets)

I do find the comms side of the Act sales/billing business very frustrating. Many parts of the business are really rubbish at talking to clients in a way that'd have us out of business in a fortnight if we adopted it as a strategy. Very glad the tech support team are so very good at it in contrast