Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Marketing Automation - Campaigns - Statistics

Highlighted

Marketing Automation - Campaigns - Statistics

I've just completed my first couple of campaigns in Act! Marketing Automation and I'm trying to work out if there is a way to drill down on data of recipients with multiple opens and multiple clicks - I can only seem to get opens/clicks or unique opens/unique clicks. I'm trying to build a "hot list" of contacts hence why I'm interested in easily getting the data for multiple actions.

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Marketing Automation - Campaigns - Statistics

Unless you get a response from someone who says to contact them, the statistics are about all you get.

However, are you aware that you can download all the stats in Excel format.  It is easy to miss.

Click on the first (if there are more) eMail.

You then click on the drop down that let's you see the stats.

Here, you can go to Action and have all the stats eMailed to you.

From the excel sheet you can decide which ones you want to call or follow up.  For example, we are using the opens as our next step.  

As a side note, an open is a pretty good indicator that your eMail was seen; however, it is not absolute indication that it was read.  For example, my eMail client shows it was opened if I just do a mouse over for a few seconds. 

My 2 cents worth:  Avoid sending an eMail or placing a call that acknowledges they just opened the eMail.  

Hope this helps.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 22.0.205.0 Update 3
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 500GB SSD.
ACT CRM Advisor
Highlighted

Thanks John,

Yes I've been downloading the data to excel, what I'm actually looking for is a field/condition of "multiple opens" and/or "multiple clicks" to download to excel. Is that possible?

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

You have that for opens and unique opens under Lists Statistics.  Unfortunately you have to scroll through that list on screen instead of seeing them in Excel.  Let's both post this in Share Your Ideas.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 22.0.205.0 Update 3
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 500GB SSD.
ACT CRM Advisor
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

According to recent studies, marketing automation on average drives upto 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead. 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in the number of leads using marketing automation software, and 77% had an increase of conversions LiteBlue

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

According to recent studies, marketing automation on average drives upto 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead. 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in the number of leads using marketing automation software, and 77% had an increase of conversions.

MyCCPay Log In

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

There is an underlying data table CAMPAIGN_RESULTS that is pushed into ACT via the cloud marketing system. That data table has a single record entry for each individual who opens or clicks on a campaign. You get the date of first open, number of clicks, and date of last click, and (what I assume) is the URL of the last click but maybe its the first click I didn't test it. Have not seen any way to get a list of all clicks. That's not in act. I built a report that pulls customer information together with this table and publishes a web page that lists for each campaign who clicked and what their last click was. This should be something the emarketing does already. I assume they will get there eventually if we stay in business long enough.