Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mail Merge via Email Alternatives

Copper Elite Contributor

Mail Merge via Email Alternatives

My client that sends out mass emails via ACT! continues to have problems with mail merges and neither myself or his IT person has been able to figure out what is going on. Some emails simply don't ever make it to the clients and if they do they don't always have the images embedded and yes I'm aware that there are ISP restrictions, spam filters at the server, outlook settings preventing the images from displaying etc but client doesn't care. Suggested only using Swiftpage for all e-blasts but he likes that the ACT! Mail Merge feature really looks like the email was crafted one at a time (without the opt out and borders etc).

I saw a product in the Add-on store, OutreachIT, has anyone used this or have another recommendation. He has created hundreds of ACT! templates so would prefer something that still works with the ACT! templates if at all possible.

Getting more and more gray hair as a result of this customer : )

Thanks in advance.

Shannon

Shannon Hawthorne (formerly Taylor)
essentials software
Atlanta, GA
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Mail Merge via Email Alternatives

Shannon,

We produced a simple mass email tool for ACT! but haven't marketed it, we use it ourselves. It will also mail merge from company records. Send me an email as a reminder and I will check out if it handles .adt templates.

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog