Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

No-one in my office has any experience with Act, other than as users entering data, so I’ve got no-one to ask for help, hence this post.

I’ve been tasked with creating a landing page, so that clients who make contact via our website will have their initial basic details mapped directly into a new Act record.  I’ve successfully created a very basic page with name, email and mobile phone fields (all of which work ok) and a message field (which sort of works – the box is too small and text doesn’t wrap, but the information input is recorded).

However, when I add a checkbox list (what product are you interested in: a, b, c, etc) none of the information maps to Act, but I still get a Swiftpage mail notifying me of Landing Page Completion.

I’ve tried deleting the checkbox list and replacing it with individual check-boxes, and still nothing gets mapped into Act yet I get the Swiftpage email.

I’m working on a draft page on our website, using WordPress, and we’re running Act version 22.0.205.0 update 4.

Does anyone have any ideas where I’m going wrong please?

Re: Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

Hello, I am tasked with the same challenge. Did you ever figure this out? Is there any documented way to have the Wordpress form populate an entry directly into Act! CRM?

Re: Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

No. I'm afraid not.  As you can see, no-one had any ideas for solving the problem, and I went round & round in circles with Act! eventually getting nowhere.  

Nine months later we still have no landing page and I'm very unimpressed.  If you have better luck than me, please let me know!!