Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

Highlighted

Landing page not updating Act when checklists included

No-one in my office has any experience with Act, other than as users entering data, so I’ve got no-one to ask for help, hence this post.

I’ve been tasked with creating a landing page, so that clients who make contact via our website will have their initial basic details mapped directly into a new Act record.  I’ve successfully created a very basic page with name, email and mobile phone fields (all of which work ok) and a message field (which sort of works – the box is too small and text doesn’t wrap, but the information input is recorded).

However, when I add a checkbox list (what product are you interested in: a, b, c, etc) none of the information maps to Act, but I still get a Swiftpage mail notifying me of Landing Page Completion.

I’ve tried deleting the checkbox list and replacing it with individual check-boxes, and still nothing gets mapped into Act yet I get the Swiftpage email.

I’m working on a draft page on our website, using WordPress, and we’re running Act version 22.0.205.0 update 4.

Does anyone have any ideas where I’m going wrong please?