Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Landing page data kept separte to CONTACTS

Highlighted

We currently use ACT! for our existing customers, we manufacture gates & only add them into act when they become a customer. I am now trialing ACT Automation & intend to use a new LANDING PAGE for our 'Contact us' on our website & any online marketing. When an inquiry is submitted i DO NOT want the information to merge with our CONTACTS. Once I have supplied a quotation, if they become a customer I would then want to add them to our CONTACTS.

Do I need a separate database to do this then Export them over or can I do this with one database?

Thank you in advance.

Below I have attached a picture of where I do NOT want the inquiries to automatically go.

Highlighted

Re: Landing page data kept separte to CONTACTS

Hi, buddy even am trying similar stuff, did you get any way out yet?

Regards,
Joshua Genin
Highlighted

reference landing page presents information that is relevant to the visitor. These can display text, images, dynamic compilations of relevant links, or other elements. The idea is to isolate the visitor in this landing page from any other distractions, like full website menu, or "similar products", and surround the visitor with all available information about the targeted product to convince him to take action and get captured. The "References" landing page type should be a transitional stage before the second type which is the "Transactional" Type.