02-15-2017 03:43 PM
I wanted to share what I learned and suggest preventive measures not to allow users to touch or rob Contact Tbl fields e-marketing is locked into.
In case you create a new DB but rob Contact Table fields like changing the Display Field Name, and /or the intended PickList name or items no longer related to the original intent of the field with required content choices. The Contact system address fields are tied to E-marketing to setup User Account Profile by the Physical Field Name (you can't alter). This will also leave a Smart Task of an email campaign in a Pending status. For me I changed Country and State.
My assumption was found running ACTDIAG.EXE Detail Field Report, and later ACT DB Repair Dept. confirmed and expanded on a fix.
Solution not only revert back the two fields Display Names changed, but find what Picklists you may have changed the name and content that are locked in by the Physical Field Name.