Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I'm in the dark!

I'm in the dark!

I've had no access to my emarketing on my Act Databse.  I am trying to send information out to my cleints and I have a banner messaage  saying Sorry to leave you in the dark but we cannot connect to Act e marketing services.  My internet connection is fine (I'm sending this!).  I couldnt get through to Act support depsite having Silver Membership so now totally unable to run my business.  Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this other than waiting until Monday morning?  Thanks 

Re: I'm in the dark!

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sounds like a small service blip, I have checked the service now and all is well. Let us know if your problem persists.

Andrew

Hi
Please try to log off from the emarketing "emarketing > log off".
Close the Act program and start it again.
Now login to emarketing " emarketing> login/sign up > user login".
Bronze Contributor

I have a quick question. Have you ever been able to access eMarketing? If not there may be some other things to try and view - log files in particular.

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Thanks for the reply but this was posted some time ago.   To be honest its beyond frustrating using this at times.  I can't open emarketing from my act database, it just tells me I am timed out every time you click on it.  I have to open in it Firefox.  It doesn't send emails to the whole list I ask it to, beyond frustrating when they are regular clients who need the information in the emails to enrol for classes.  I wonder why I continue with it! 

I'm sorry, i knew this post was old but the question which asked is a common issue which can be fixed by that solution. "Something is better than Nothing, Right?". If your unable to open the emarketing on your database try to use Internet explorer in compatibility view settings and try.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37863/kw/act%20emarketing%20randomly%20logs%20out