Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emarketing

Emarketing

I am using Act! Pro version 18 and am getting confused with the Emarketing features and sending campaigns. I created my own template and was able to open my Emarketing tab and send a campaign to all contacts but in my History tab under the "Regarding" tab it says "Emarketing Campaign Scheduled" and under "Result" It says "Send Campaign". Does it mean it has sent or not? I don't want to ask my customers if they received an email from me, that defeats the point. Also is there a way to send an Emarketing email to contacts I "Tag" or want to send to some and not others. I have not linked my Act! to my email provider yet - that has been an issue all its own. Any insight or advice would be helpful

Thank you

Jason Gensrick

Re: Emarketing

Also, the email tab on Act! does that allow me to send personal emails to a single individual and use Act! as an email host? Will it keep my emails the same as other web hosted emails do?

Thanks,

Jason Gensrick

Administrator

Re: Emarketing

[ Edited ]

To update your contacts history for your emarketing campaigns, select Emarketing > Update Email Campaign History. This will then update your contacts history with their emarketing email interactions.

Act!_2016-04-01_14-35-13.png

You should then see a Campaign Results history entry for the contact.

Act!_2016-04-01_14-36-46.png

The Email button at the top of the Act window is for one-off emails though your email client (i.e. Outlook) once it has been set up. This does not use the emarketing service.