Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email looks different in outlook compared to web view?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Email looks different in outlook compared to web view?

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with spacing in my email. I'm using the template editor provided with Act! Emarketing.

My email looks great in web view and in the preview in Act!, but when I send it to my Outlook the header is all different. I've tried various padding and cutting and pasting as plain text and then formatting it. 

I've attached a picture. 

Thanks!

Tina

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎08-24-2017 04:57 AM

Re: Email looks different in outlook compared to web view?

Hi Tina,

Can I confirm when viewing this in Outlook is it via the desktop or web app, and to clarify if this is Swiftpage or Act Emarketing?

It looks like there maybe a line break / paragraph spacing. I would recommend saving a copy of the template for testing as I would like to attempt to recreate this banner to see if something is not quite right in the background HTML

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎08-24-2017 04:57 AM

Hi Tina,

Can I confirm when viewing this in Outlook is it via the desktop or web app, and to clarify if this is Swiftpage or Act Emarketing?

It looks like there maybe a line break / paragraph spacing. I would recommend saving a copy of the template for testing as I would like to attempt to recreate this banner to see if something is not quite right in the background HTML

Copper Contributor

Hi Horn,

This is Outlook via desktop, and I'm using Act! Emarketing. I'll save a copy of the template. 

Thanks for your help.

Tina