Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email layout in viewing pane

Email layout in viewing pane

Can you format an email - be it plain text or HTML so it's aligned left in the recipients viewing pane?

Also can you remove the 'view email in browser; from an email?

Administrator

Re: Email layout in viewing pane

Hi roosborne,

To change the alignment of text in Act! emarketing, enter the text edit mode, select the relevant text, then click the alignment button on the text editor toolbar.

chrome_2017-05-08_17-19-31.png

It's not possible to remove the "View Email In Browser" link. This, along with the footer, is a required part of the email template.

Thanks for the reply

I think the question was misunderstood.

I know how to align the email to the left (or wherever) but is it possible to view it aligned left when sent ?  I hope that makes sense.

Thank you

Administrator

Hi roosborne,

I'm sorry but I don't think I understand what you mean.

If you would like to see how the email looks with the text aligned left, then you can click the preview button to see this in your browser, or send a test email to yourself and see it in your own email client.

Does this answer your question? If not, could you perhaps explain in a little more detail what you're trying to do?

I've attached a document showing what I mean.

The email layout is centred in your screen. Is there a way for it to be aligned left but I think not. This is not an emarketing issue I suspect.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Ro

Administrator

Hi Ro,

It doesn't look like your attachment was successful. Could you try again please?

Administrator

Ahh, I see what you mean now.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to make any changes to the frame in which the template content appears, this includes changing its overall width or how it is aligned to the overall page/client preview.

Thanks Gary

Sorry I forgot to ask - would these 'fixes' be possible if we upgraded to another version of eMarketing or is this the same across whichever package you use?