Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply

Email Deliverability Tool for Manual B2B Outreach?

Highlighted
New Member
Posts: 1
Country: USA

Email Deliverability Tool for Manual B2B Outreach?

My business is B2B and I send personalized, manual emails to business in my niche to get new clients. I send a small amount of emails daily (average less than 10 probably), and have SPF/DKIM/DMARC records all set up properly. I'm just curious if there's a tool to know if my emails are getting into the recipient inbox (or even better if they're being read), because this would give me really valuable information. I only get a response about 5% of the time, so the other 95% of the time I don't know if the email is being received and ignored or just being blocked by email filters.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Posts: 9
Country: India

Re: Email Deliverability Tool for Manual B2B Outreach?

Only messaging apps are the ones that allow you to find out whether the recipient has read the email or not.

Through email, you can never know whether the email was opened or not.

 

As email programs don't allow other people to access the inbox of their users, you cannot know whether the recipient has read the email or not.

 

Regards.

Ruskin | Admin

Apps4Rent