Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email Campaign Failed to Send

Copper Contributor

Email Campaign Failed to Send

I keep getting error messages when sending Emarketing emails. Instead of the usual "Going going gone" email, I get one that says "The Email Campaign failed to send from your ACT! Emarketing account. Please check your campaign details and attempt to send again"

Here we are again, ACT being ACT and not working properly. This happened to me for several days last week as well. Bad for my business. Wish there was an easier way to get assistance when things aren't working....And what "campaign details" am I supposed to "Check"..... Not very helpful information to troubleshoot on my own...

Administrator

Re: Email Campaign Failed to Send

[ Edited ]

Hi Rachel,

I apologise for the issue you're experiencing. I just need a little more info to escalate this issue for you: 

How many contacts were you sending the campaign to?
Are you able to send the same campaign to just one contact?

To submit a support ticket to the Act! Emarketing team directly, please use this web ticket submission form.

Copper Contributor

Wow I never got a notification saying someone responded to my post. I was sending to a fairly large group, probably 100+ contacts and no I couldn't send it to just 1 contact either.

Now I am again having issues sending emails and test templates to my own email address and anyone else at my company. This randomly happens and no one can seem to figure out why. They arrive in all other inboxes but when sending to anyone at my company they don't show up.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Rachel,

If the sending of a test or campaign email in Act emarketing, does not display any errors, and the emails are being delivered to addresses outside your company, then this would suggest that AEM is sending the emails correctly, but the mail system in your company is preventing the emails from being delivered.

We have Knowledgebase article with suggestions on improving the deliverability of emails, and mitigating the chances of the emails being caught in spam filters: http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36542
If you haven't already done so, I would suggest speaking with your mail system administrator to highlight the issue, and look into what can be done in your case.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue you detailed in your first post.