Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

E-marketing glitches

E-marketing glitches

Act Premium Web version 19.2.141.0, with Windows 10. -  When editing any e-marketing templates it no longer shows the layouts for 2 columns or 3 columns. The only choice is one column blocks for your layouts. What happened to the other layouts? One column will not work for any of my templates. This goes for every template including the pre-canned ones in basic and premium. The options for 2 and 3 columns has disappeared this week.

Employee

Re: E-marketing glitches

[ Edited ]

Hello,

If you scroll down past the two columns there is not a three option?
Are you in the preferred browser  Google Chrome?

example.png

I know what it's supposed to look like and how to scroll down. There is NO scroll bar and it only shows One column options. The 2 and 3 column layouts are gone. I use IE 10. But it doesn't work in chrome either.

Employee

Hello,

Let's try:

1. Open Chrome.
  2. On your browser toolbar, click More More and then More Tools and then and Clear Browsing Data
  3. In the 'Clear browsing data' box, select the tickboxes for only Cached images and files
  4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
  5. Click Clear browsing data
  6. Close Chrome
  7. Reopen Chrome and try

Seriously? Of course this did absolutely nothing. NO scroll bar appears anymore when choosing layouts. The scroll bar is  there under "styles" and every other function seems to work. I can only see 5 choices under the single column layout  and the very top of the box with the sixth choice. You can't use the arrows, tab keys, or any other way to get this page to scroll down to see 2 and 3 column layouts. Why would the scroll bar suddenly disappear?

I changed my screen settings to 50% size. this shows that the 2 column and 3 column settings are still there, and just the scroll bar is missing. I can't use it at this resolution but it does show the options are there and hidden below the edge of the screen with no way to get to them.
Employee

[ Edited ]

Please click the Blocks tab and then back to Rows.
Improved?
I am thinking otherwise a resolution issue.
Anything special about your monitor.. Portrait, large size...?

example.png

There is nothing unusual about my monitor or my laptop. I've obviously tried to click on all of those buttons many many times. I can see all the blocks. There is NO SCROLL BAR for the rows. That's why I shrunk the screen view to see if the icons were even there. I can drag blocks into my template and I can drag all the one column choices in as well. The only thing missing is the scroll bar to actually use this feature in a standard editing mode.

OMG!! After screwing around with this all day, now the toolbar is right where it belongs. This is extremely frustrating. .
Employee

[ Edited ]

Happy to hear it is performing correctly for you.
The scrollbars in my Netflix sometimes disappear for me and I can only get them back with a pc reboot.