Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

E-Marketing Templates

Copper Contributor

E-Marketing Templates

I am creating an email template. I have a problem to overcome.

When I create a hyperlink, I paste the link in the link box, and I type <Read More>. But instead of seeing <Read More> with it highlighted blue connotating a link, I get the whole link pasted. 

Employee

Re: E-Marketing Templates

is this the window you are referring to?

example.png

Copper Contributor

Yes

Copper Contributor

The Template is also off center. Most of the blocks are left justified and not centered justified.

Employee

To justify, I start by clicking the A, then highlight the text, then select alignment in the ribbon
If having trouble with program functionality Act! always suggest using Google Chrome or Firefox over Internet Explorer because Microsoft IE lacks compatibility with numerous web programs.

example.png

Copper Contributor

I got the hyperlink to work. I think the problem was that I was using < and > to frame the words Read Me. When I just used the text Read Me it worked. Thanks for the tip on the justification. One last problem:

The newsletter is too wide. Some how I made the original frame too wide. How do I narrow it to refit into the correct frame?

Employee

I am not familiar with the term "frame."

Act templates are 600 wide only.  So if you uploaded a custom html file make sure your html editor program made the newsletter 600 wide when it export/saves.  I read once 600 is the best size to view emails across as many email programs/devices.

If a picture is to large, click the picture, then the pencil above it and pick the crop or resize in the photo editor.

example.png

Copper Contributor

It looks like the WISIWIG made the newsletter larger than 600 wide. I did not use any program. I was just using the WISIWIG that Act provides.

Employee

To wide when in the Act web program designing or to wide when sending a test blast-email to yourself?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Let me send you a screen shot