Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Drip Marketing Autoresponder

Drip Marketing Autoresponder

I want to send an email to customers after they take a survey. I am using drip marketing and I have autoresponder selected in my Survey Result Options and I have the campaign selected. But there is only an option to send 1 day after they are added to the campaign. Is there a way I could send this automatic email sooner? Idealy the day of?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Drip Marketing Autoresponder

If I understand your selection correctly, for the Survey you have selected 'Autoresponder - Drip marketing Autoloader' - so the customer is loaded to Drip Marketing campaign, to then receive the follow up email.

If that is correct, there are no options for reducing the time frame.

For an immediate email response (text only, nothing fancy), you would use the 'Autoresponder - email acknowledgement' option.

An option is to use them both in conjunction (enable both). The email responder for the immediate feedback, with the Drip Marketing Autoloader providing an enhanced email the following day.
Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

I am not sure I really count that as "Solved" - I feel the text based autoresponder is a poor substitute for a beautiful HTML mail which forms part of a campaign with the same look and feel?!

You're right, it's not really solved but that's as good as it gets for now I suppose. I don't use the text responder because I feel it looks somewhat cheap and unfortunately they have to wait a day for an html autorespond.