Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Custom text for ACT! Emaketing individual messages as I used to do with Swiftpage

Copper Contributor

Custom text for ACT! Emaketing individual messages as I used to do with Swiftpage

[I'm sorry if I can't explain this well.  I can't see exactly how I did this with Swiftpage Connect until the support people restore access,]

I had some templates with Swiftpage that allowed me to customize at the top of the message for individual emails. I used this approach for follow up after meetings - where the individual part was something personal before a message about capabilities, and also for event promotion - sometimes with individual codes for free registration.

I can't see if or how I can do this or something equivalent with ACT! Emarketing.  Is it possible?

Thanks

Mike

Bronze Contributor

Re: Custom text for ACT! Emaketing individual messages as I used to do with Swiftpage

That is not an option with AEM - it is an option on SPEM - the Swiftpage eMarketing component - it's called Personal Message. My suggestion is to post that as a feature request on the Share Your Ideas forum here.  The more people that request a feature, the higher it moves up in the "they will look at it" list. I also used to use that feature often.

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Copper Contributor

Re: Custom text for ACT! Emaketing individual messages as I used to do with Swiftpage

Thanks Patricia for stopping me going on a wild goose chase.  It looks like there a whole lot more issues for me to solve - I can't even describe them all tonight, but my conclusion so far is that ACT! emarketing is a lot more limited than Swiftpage.  I didn't think Swiftpage was easy to use, but I was able to use it effectively.

I'll regroup tomorrow.

Mike