Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Confused

Confused

Hi, I have been a user of Swiftpage marketing for a number of years. However after a period of downtime I wish to start using marketing campaigns again. However, It looks like e-marketing is now the preferred option within Act.

Is e-marketing better than Swiftpage? I have about 5000 contacts and I will be emailing them monthly.

If I moved to e-marketing, would the opt outs still be picked up?

Your comments would be most welcome

Best regards

Administrator

Re: Confused

[ Edited ]

Hi Norman,

The two emarketing services we currently offer are Act! emarketing and Swiftpage emarketing.

Act! emarketing is the most recent service, and is now included with a free level in Act. This includes unlimited emails to 500 contacts per month. This is upgradeable to 50,000 a month and is designed for small to medium businesses. More info here.

Here's our free video training library on Act! emarketing which takes you though the features.

Swiftpage emarketing is our enterprise level emarketing platform for sending more regular campaigns with higher numbers of recipients. More into here.

For detailed pricing and to discuss your requirements, I'd suggest giving your Account Manager a call on 0845 268 0220.