Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't log into Swiftpage now Act emarketing post upgrade to Act! Premium Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 1

Can't log into Swiftpage now Act emarketing post upgrade to Act! Premium Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 1

[ Edited ]

We were previously on Act Premium Version 16. Sorry I don't have the full ver. Windows 7, network cloud environment.

We have a corporate swiftpage account with 2 users. We would login with a userid & password into swiftpageconnect.com or access it from the swiftpage buttons within act! 

This weekend we upgraded to the Hot Fix 1 version that includes the transition to act! emarketing. When I click on the emarketing button on the left, then click on My Account or LOGIN, it asks for an email address and password. I have not been able to use any combo of work email/password to log in to this new version or the userid's just in case. I can't reset the email password (whatever it is) because when I try that, it can't locate my work email address which is on my record in act and on my swiftpage account settings.

If I go to the swiftpageconnect.com I can log in fine with either swiftpage userid and password. My work email address is properly set in the Profile Components/Email Address. I have confirmed that I can receive survey results from Swiftpage to my work email inbox.

What am I missing or have forgotten?

Thank you in advance.

Employee

Re: Can't log into Swiftpage now Act emarketing post upgrade to Act! Premium Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 1

Hello,

I know there is a little bit of confusion with this. The emarketing selection you see is for the new emarketing platform that was released with 16.1 you do not have a current account on that platform. If you would like you can create a free trial and test it out.

However to enable your Swiftpage emarketing options please follow these steps.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37347/kw/enable%20swiftpage%20emarketing

Kind Regards,

Andy

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Can't log into Swiftpage now Act emarketing post upgrade to Act! Premium Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 1

With the release of the ACT 16.1 update, 4 new feature sets were introduced. One of them is NEW ACT Emarketing Service. This service is only available to ACT 16.1 or higher users.

The NEW ACT Emarketing feature appears in ACT V16 after ACT 16.1 update is installed. It appears when you click Emarketing on the Top Menu AND the new Emarketing Tab on the left Nav Panel. This is a new service. Its utilization, pricing, features, etc. are very different from the Swiftpage Emarketing Service that has been integrated into ACT for over 5 years.

It is possible to have both NEW ACT Emarketing Service and SWIFTPAGE Emarketing Service operating in your ACT Database at the same time. Installing the ACT 16.1 may have make the icons for the Swiftpage Emarketing Service disappear but you can recover them by following the instructions in the KB article referenced below. The link is below the red bold writing (you may need to copy and post in your browser address bar)

Look for more features that ACT will be adding to ACT V16 over the next few months. It is all part of the changes (for the good) that Swiftpage has implemented in ACT since they purchased ACT last year!

I'm not able to sign into my Swiftpage E-marketing account after updating Act! to 16.1

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37575/kw/37575

Best Regards,
Terry Williams
TMW Consulting
Sacramento, CA
tmwilli@tmwconsulting.net
916 396-4302

Thanks so much for your feedback and clarification Andy. Have a nice day.

Thank you Terry for the in-depth response. That makes sense. I'll re-activate the Swiftpage account for now but definitely try out the new ACT emarketing service.