Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Campaign reports on eMarketing- removing reports from the list

Campaign reports on eMarketing- removing reports from the list

How do I delete Emarketing campaign reports from the list?

Reason I want to do this as there are lots of TEST campaigns so we want to remove these from our list each time.

Someone sent me a post about  creating a test group and the data will only report for those test contacts - but that doesn't make sense?

We just don't want to remove the TEST ones from our list?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: Campaign reports on eMarketing- removing reports from the list

Hi roosborne,

I'm assuming you are using Act! emarketing. With this, there isn't any way to delete campaign reports, as these are a complete historical record of all the campaigns you have sent using the service.

You can use the test send feature when previewing a template to send test emails without them appearing in the campaign reports.

HI Gary

We do use this feature but it doesn't merge the first name for example when using the 'test' facility and there was an issue with one of our users (a glitch with act) and she sent a campaign and the firstname didn't merge so went out

Dear First Name.

So we used a test list and sent as a active campaign to test the merge - so those fake tests would as you expect appear in our campaign history reports so we wanted to get rid of them.

I guess the issue here is when you use the test send feature it doesn't show if the merge field(s) work.

Administrator

Hmm, I can see some room for improvement for merging fields during a test send. The mistake in your example is certainly something we want to help avoid.
I'll pass this feedback on to the emarketing team.

Re: Campaign reports on eMarketing- interpretation

Also I've attached a screen shot showing an arrow which points to the opens in a list.  Someone said that on this list view it doesn't mean number of opens but something else.  Where can I find a FULL list of interpretations of the data etc?

Also interpretation of the flkames? Where in the help section can I find further details or can someone just send me the link as it's a nightmare trying to find anything in act.  I just need to know what the flames mean, how you select a hot lead etc.

Thank you

Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi roosborne,

The opens column in a call list shows the number of times the email has been opened by the recipient. Fore more detail on how this is tracked see this Knowledgebase article.

For each email campaign, recipients will be assigned a score, and then ranked based off of their interaction with the email blast selected. This score is also visually represented as 1 to 3 flames, with 3 being the 'hottest'. This is intended to show an at-a-glance view of the hottest leads.

When it comes to scoring the recipient, this is a number with no upper limit that increases for every action the recipient takes. Some actions are weighted more than others, for example, a click is worth more than an open, and this will be reflected in the score.

Bronze Super Contributor

Hi Gary.

"a click is worth more than an open, and this will be reflected in the s(c?)ore"

How much is a click and an open worth exactly?

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi David.

Here are my findings from some quick testing:

• Open - 10 points
  • Click - 50 points

I'll ask for this information to be recorded in the Knowledgebase.