Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act v16 AEM Fields Missing

Act v16 AEM Fields Missing

I have a weird one here and hope that somebody can help.

We are using Act v16.3 Premium and have signed up for Act Emarketing with caller list and 4,500 emails per month. When I look for the fields in Act for AEM out  and bounced I cannot find them. I have looked in both fields and the tick yes/no section nothing. I cannot draw them on my layout or do lookups from them as they don't seem to exist. We can log into the editor reports and send dashboard without issue. Any help would be much appreciated

Administrator

Re: Act v16 AEM Fields Missing

[ Edited ]

Apologies that I am not able to provide a fast answer for you - I suggest submitting a ticket here: https://www.act.com/resources/contact so Support can isolate the numerous variables that could be at play.

Thank you!

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I don't have a support contract and Version 16 is no longer supported Smiley Sad 

Bronze Super Contributor

While there are not guarantees, there are updates that need to be installed to ACT V16. Please verify your version by doing the following: Open ACT, click Help/About ACT, on the About ACT view, there should be a version # please note what it is and post that info here.
SP AEM experienced some heavy updates in the ACT V16 release cycle. There may be some updates available to help with this issue.
Also, is this a free account or a paid account? If you are paying for the AEM service, free support should be available (I would expect)
Best Regards,
Terry Williams
TMW Consulting
Sacramento, CA
tmwilli@tmwconsulting.net
916 396-4302

Thank you for your response. It is Act Premium 16.3.11.0 Hotfix 1 It is a paid for account so I will contact support tomorrow. Thanks again