Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act E-Marketing Logo

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act E-Marketing Logo

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove the Act EMarketing logo from emails I send through EMarketing service? I really don't want people knowing I'm using such a service.  As a subscriber, I would have thought they would allow us to not include that.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎04-01-2016 09:20 AM
Administrator

Re: Act E-Marketing Logo

[ Edited ]

Hi Jag,

This is currently not an option with Act emarketing. The ''Powered by Act! emarketing' footer is not customisable.
We currently have an open suggestion for the addition of this feature that you can provide Kudos to here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎04-01-2016 09:20 AM
Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi Jag,

This is currently not an option with Act emarketing. The ''Powered by Act! emarketing' footer is not customisable.
We currently have an open suggestion for the addition of this feature that you can provide Kudos to here.

Copper Contributor

That's a pretty big oversight as I suspect most people don't want clients/prospects who receive their newsletter thinking they are necessarily being "marketed" to and through a 3rd party provider at that. Mailchimp allows you to remove that from the footer altogether if you're a paying customer. Makes total sense to me.

I will provide Kudos to the idea.