Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

AMA - Merge Tags

Highlighted

AMA - Merge Tags

Is there a way you can create multiple merge tags with separate company addresses? As an example I work for a multi-national and run campaigns for separate markets, and obviously want to change the address to reflect each market. Is there a way to do this without having to manually update the company address each time (which will then cross over showing a Canadian address to an Australian recipient).  

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: AMA - Merge Tags

You could create a separate user with the Canadian address and send from that for the Cad users.

O use a separate template with different options.

Highlighted

Hi Mike,

So the company address details are linked to the user, not the "parent" business account? If the overseas based users change the contact details, will that only change the campaigns they send out?

Cheers

Mitch

Highlighted

Oh, you mean the footer info
Do you need to use the same Campaigns for multiple countries?
Or is it ok to have different campaigns (probably better for the different spelling)?

If different campaigns is ok, try just typing the info instead of using the Merge Fields? Let me know if that works for you.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

You can create a different template to send it to the users from Canada and still different for Australian users.

All you have to do is create a template for Canadian users and then copy that template to create one for Australian users.

I hope this helps!

Regards.

Apps4Rent | o365CloudExperts

Highlighted

For what it's worth, I've added a feature request to be able to merge fields from the My Records of the user set as the Record Manager for the Contacts.

If this gets approved, it would be a fix for you and significantly improve the power of the product... No promises.

Highlighted