11-06-2019 01:14 PM
Now that we have been using Act Growth Suite for a few months, we have come across some short comings with AMA. Here is what we'd like to see improved upon:
- Links do not work when previewing a template. In order to confirm that all links work, we have to send a test to ourselves. It would save considerable time if the links worked in preview mode.
- There is no tables option in the editor. We have been creating multiple rows with multiple columns to create a table look but if the table option was available in the editor, it would be much easier for our template designs. The end user of Act and AMA is not computer savvy and using HTML is not favourable.
- There is no option to move an uploaded image in our image library. We have to navigate to an appropriate subfolder before uploading an image and often the images are uploaded to the incorrect folder so we have to delete, move to the other folder and re-upload.
- There is no rename option for uploaded images in the image library. After uploading an image, it would be useful to be able to rename the image files.
- Tabs are not supported in the editor. We'd like to use tabs to list thing together within a text section.
- It would be neat if we could put a row within a row. This would allow us to have say, 3 columns and in one of the columns we could insert 3 more columns within just that one column.
It would be great to see these items implemented in future updates.
06-10-2020 01:26 AM
The Table option in AMA would be a realy useful option - most people adding prices or products use tables. I spent a lot of time working on HTML for AMA to make a table. Mailchimp has tables so this should be a priority for Act AMA.
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
This page lists Amazon's UX and functional requirements for AMA devices. used consistently throughout this document to describe Alexa features and concepts: refers to situations where Alexa requests additional spoken information from. Dunkin' Donut Survey
5 hours ago
HighlandGNU September 23, 2019, 6:45am #1. Hey, b! Thanks for creating Aether. I created an AMA community on Aether. I wonder whether ...My question is around selection of features to implement. And, I guess I have two different areas to explore. There are requests that have ... My personal beliefs are that feature requests can be helpful to developers if given in the correct form. I do not agree that reddit/youtube/twitter is the correct form, ...