Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT2013 Swiftpage Advanced Editor row not deleting

stl

ACT2013 Swiftpage Advanced Editor row not deleting

We have ACT 2013 on Windows 7 Professional 64bit OS and use Sage Emarketing for ACT (Swiftpage).

Since last week we have not been able to delete rows in Advanced template emails. We can add rows above and below using the arrows, but cannot delete the row by clicking on the x. Up to now it has worked fine.

We can delete them by using the HTML editor and editing the code but this is not ideal for most users.

Has anyone else experienced this please?

Highlighted
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT2013 Swiftpage Advanced Editor row not deleting

Hello Stl,

I'd like to try and reproduce this issue; can you provide the internet browser you are using?  E: Internet Explorer 8 (or 9, 10), of Firefox 18, 19, 20, Chrome, etc...

Greg Martin
Sage
stl

We use Firefox 20.0.1. We have a work round so it's not urgent but I'd like to know what's caused this and correct it if possible.
Platinum Super Contributor

To be honest, I'm surprised the 'delete rows' is the only function not working through Firefox 20.  In my own experience, at times it will only display a blank template (doesn't delete the template content, just doesn't display it).

Swiftpage doesn't list Firefox 20 as a supported browser; here are the supported browsers for Swiftpage:

"Swiftpage works best with versions 6-9 of Microsoft Internet Explorer and up to version 3 of Mozilla Firefox.

We are currently working on testing for newer versions and browser types.

*Note: there is a known issue that Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari have some limitations in functionality. If you experience an issue, please contact our Swiftpage Support Team or use Internet Explorer."

(From Swiftpage web page: What Internet browsers does Swiftpage support?)

Greg Martin
Sage
stl

Thank you for the information, we tend to use Firefox and sometimes Chrome. I'll try Explorer.