Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

ACT emarketing Getting Started Tab-Country field lists County's

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: ACT emarketing Getting Started Tab-Country field lists County's

Gary W.

Support called me back about making sure my emarketing account has United States in the Country field since my pick-list is showing my CA counties. They updated my account info on the E-server rather than fix why the emarketing logon/signup dialog points to wrong list.

He said there should be no problems using emarketing designs ect. unlike I had with the logon screen was dependent on.

It would be nice to know which Table country field logon/sign up dialog is hard coded to. Because what defined fields I have access to I did what you suggested revert Counties name back to original ACT System field name XX_COUNTRYxxx and set the Use drop-down list.

These two I don't have access to correct: 

TBL_ADDRESS   COUNTRYNAME                         Country                    Counties

TBL_CONTACT    ANY_COUNTRYNAME              Any Country            Counties

I will end this series of posts that support said no need to worry about robbed system fields.  

It would be good to confirm if any Hard coded links with ACT system fields (country) and emarketing or some other function like Create, Track, Send, Optimize.

JM

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author JM
‎05-10-2016 03:06 PM
Administrator

I'd say, after you've set up your account, the only other field names to pay attention to, would be the mail merge fields accessible in AEM:

chrome_2016-05-10_10-02-15.png

As long as these system fields are correct and haven't been reused for other purposes, I would expect things to work fine.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Thanks Gary for the follow up's.

I started creating a layout and see the screen shot you provide so I'll run tests. I'm now seeing if I can insert into my text layout block section other Contact ACT fields if not now I hope future version of ACT it will be possible.

JM