Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Email Marketing Email Design Interface

Copper Contributor

ACT Email Marketing Email Design Interface

Are there any planned major upgrades to ACT email marketing design interface?

The current web interface is clunky and buggy and limited.

Mobile responsiveness is limited to a few preset templates.

The templates are dated.

The layout editing tools are clunky and buggy.

The text editing tools are cumbersome and buggy.

I would love to see some improvements here.  There are plenty of good systems out there but the ACT integration is important for the time being.

Administrator

Re: ACT Email Marketing Email Design Interface

We do have some huge changes planned in coming updates. We're creating an all new platform for emarketing and marketing automation which will have a slew of new features.
Copper Contributor

Thanks for the response.

Is there a timeline available?

We are putting significant work into creating templates across two businesses and with the problems of the existing system it might be worth waiting.

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi John,

Are there any features updates/timelines regarding the new emarketing upgrade.

I'm about to start researching alternate CRMs as the existing emarketing options are not great and would prefer to stay with ACT if I had some feedback.

Employee

Hello,

Act! Marketing Automation may have the features you need:
https://www.act.com/products/marketing-automation

-Carl

Act! Support

Growth made easy.
CRM & Marketing Automation built for small business success.

Copper Contributor

Thanks.

How long has Act! Marketing Automation been available?

and would this be why I cannot buy extra contacts for my ACT! Emarketing subscription?

(I have emailed support a couple of days ago that I can't buy more but had no response)

Cheers,

Jason Hicks

Copper Super Contributor

AMA has been available since v21 came out lately. And AEM will only be supported until the end of March or June. So the fact that you can't buy additional users any more might have to do with that. So I would recommend switching to AMA asap.

Jan Teske
ACC
jbt consulting
Employee

Hello,

Swiftpage Emarketing end of life is this spring.  Act! Emarketing (AEM) will continue. Act Marketing Automation is the new product.

-Carl

Act! Support
Growth made easy.
CRM built for small business success.

Copper Contributor

Nothing like a graceful depreciation Smiley Wink 

404 error when clicking on add contacts to AEM.

Support still haven't got back to me about not being able to buy contacts.

I hope Marketing Automation is good.......

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

So I am using the legacy swiftpage emarketing product which when you log in on the web goes to swiftpageconnect.com. It the product before Act EMarketing! It cost me £9.95 per month and allowed 250 emails, drip marketing free and showed the Bright Peak templates offer on the lefthand side. yes I know this is real legacy but it works fine for what I want and we are only a 2 man business. We do not use it for marketing. We are insurance brokers and we use it in conjunction with smart tasks to send our clients reminders to complete tasks at varying points during their insurance contract. I have now asked the UK office how much the new Act Automation is going to cost and it is £53 per month. So instead of paying £119 per year I will be paying £636 and I am told there is no import of templates and all smart tasks must be recreated! It is a very important tool for us but in terms of volumes we only send less than 600 emails a YEAR! We now need to pay around 5 times what we were paying which to be perfectly honest is outrageous!

Which email client plug-in can I get to integrate with Act Premium version 21.0.295.0 Update 5 which will work with the smart tasks I have set up?