Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 20.1 eMarketing issues - worse than Ver 19 ... Jon, what does it take to actually get a SERIOUS problem fixed??

ACT 20.1 eMarketing issues - worse than Ver 19 ... Jon, what does it take to actually get a SERIOUS problem fixed??

After upgrading to ACT 20.1 with the Template Manager "integrated into the ACT window, I am more frustrated now than previously because the integrated Template Manager does not allow "CUT and PASTE" - or CTRL-X, Y or Z - activity, which makes it EXTREMELY LABORIOUS!!

WORSE, IMHO, is the inability to use those same "tools" in the text area above the template proper where a "subhead" can be placed to the left of the "View Email in Browser" text (link).

Jon, you really should find some new people and dump those who actually work this hard to make things that used to work ... quit working!

Just editing this message works MUCH BETTER than the Template Manager so I have to conclude this tools was not written by your people.

PLEASE exert some pressure on those who oversee or actually DO the coding. I still cannot upload images or get rid of empty Categories that would hold them in my web-based version of the Template Manager and I am quite leery of attempting to see if my "new" V20.1 account will be damaged in the same way, now, with no help in sight for two+ weeks!!

What does it take to actually get a SERIOUS problem fixed ... in a reasonable length of time??

This is truly outside the realm of unintended operation.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 20.1 eMarketing issues - worse than Ver 19 ... Jon, what does it take to actually get a SERIOUS problem fixed??

Hi tkg1qmsi,

You could try using the 'direct' AEM at...

https://login.spsend.com/aem/login

HTH

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 

Re: ACT 20.1 eMarketing issues - worse than Ver 19 ... Jon, what does it take to actually get a SERIOUS problem fixed??

Which means what ... exactly, David?

Are you referring to the AEM.SPEND.COM interface or something beyond both that and the newly integrated Template Manager?

I have to assume - regardless of the repercussions - that you have not read my prior posts, if you feel either of the currently available tools actually "work!"

There are so many shortcomings in both of those tools - which I have clearly listed and can easily demonstrate - that are supposedly now being reviewed by "the highest level of support" in the ACT eMarketing support group ... with no answers for weeks. Rendering our marketing efforts DEAD in the water.

So what exactly is the magic "workaround" you are proposing?!   

Administrator

I think David is simply suggesting that if you preferred using the 'web' template editor over in-product one, it is still available to use by going to the website he's provided.

I'm not trying to play down the issues you are experiencing here though, I know that you're having problems across both editors.

I've been chasing your support ticket on your behalf to try to expedite a resolution, as soon as there is more information I'll keep you updated.