Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Yes! to the ACT Forums!!!

Yes! to the ACT Forums!!!

Thank you ACT!  for setting up this message board.  I'm in the Washington, DC/Baltimore area and I've been looking for a way to communicate with fellow ACT users.  As far as I can tell there are not active user groups in these areas.  I head up the Sales and Marketing program for PROCAS (an Accounting Software provider for Government Contractors).  I welcome communications from peers that want to develop relationships so that we can exchange information so that we are as productive as possible.  Thanks Sage!.  T. Patrick Ryan

Copper Contributor

Re: Yes! to the ACT Forums!!!

I support this post. The new forum looks great.. Having people of Sage over here is also worth praising.
Now let's make this forum NNTP compatible, so we be able to use a normal newsreader and work offline as well...

Kind regards,

Rene van der Velde
aka "The Dutch Betatester"

Kind regards,

Rene van der Velde
The Netherlands
aka 'The Dutch Betatester'
Platinum Elite Contributor

Might be an idea for Sage to add a "social" group for users to post requests for connections or other less product-specific threads
Copper Contributor

I support the forum too- yay

Yes, great forum!  I've found more answers searching through here than the help documentation provided with the product.  Thanks for setting this up, thanks to everyone who contributes their questions & advice, and thanks, too, to Sage for keeping an eye on stuff & responding as appropriate.  I might not be pleased with the responses, but the fact that this forum is available to find info really helps.

Would it be possible to break the discussion board into product catagories???  It would make the searches a lot easier!  You could have a 2006, 2007 etc group with questions specific to that product and save us from having to sift through everything.

Just a thought, I think it would make it much easier for the users.

Copper Contributor

IGBT wrote:

Would it be possible to break the discussion board into product catagories???  It would make the searches a lot easier!  You could have a 2006, 2007 etc group with questions specific to that product and save us from having to sift through everything.

Just a thought, I think it would make it much easier for the users.

Hi,

In the early stages of the community, it's best to have fewer boards, but some will likely be added over time. It's great to hear what you would like to see and we hope anyone else who has opinions on new boards will let us know. Smiley Happy