Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Using this Board

Copper Elite Contributor

Using this Board

When browsing this board, how do I get from reading a set of messages back to the same page in the message listing I started from?

If I click on 'Message Listing' I end up randomly on page 1349 or similar (not the beginning or the end). If I click on next topic it just shows the next topic without returning to the Message List.

I would like to be able to quickly skim the message list pages, click on a Subject that interests me, follow the discussion, then go back to the page I left from. It seems the only option is to go back to page 1, then try to remember what page I was up to and click through to that.

Am I missing something obvious?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Using this Board

Hello Graham,
If you click "Message Listing" it will typically take you back to the first page. I normally just click my browser's "Back" button to get to the place in the message listing I last was.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Elite Contributor

Thanks Greig.

That's what I've been doing but if you're browsing a thread about 10+ posts long, it's a lot of clicks to get back! Typically when I hit Message Listing, it has been going to message 1300 and something, last one was 1349 (I wasn't kidding), not to the beginning or the end.

It seems you get the opportunity to go back to where you came from when you post a Reply.

Cheers, Graham Sharp.

Platinum Elite Contributor

I know how you feel. If you are using the Firefox browser, try installing an add-on for it called Cool Previews. Lets you look at web page without having to click and open it.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.