Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Customer Service has Become a Joke!

Sage Customer Service has Become a Joke!

[ Edited ]

I ordered, and paid for, my ACT Pro 2012 back on Oct. 18th via CD. I have YET to receive it.

I have called customer service/order inquiry no less than 3 times regarding my order. [Edit: Content removed. Please post courteously].

I have been promised links through my email -Zilich- ; it is in the mail -very funny-.

I have used versions of ACT dating back to 1998 so I know what I am talking about when I say that Sage's customer service has gone straight to **bleep**! {Hope it was worth the money you saved by shipping the most important aspect of customer relations 3/4 of the way across the Pacific}.  Sugar CRM via the Cloud is really beginning to look good. At least their customer support is based in the US and speaks English fluently.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Customer Service has Become a Joke!

[ Edited ]

Hello David,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to get you the install files you needed to install you new version of ACT!. I assure you this is not typical, as we normally get these links out the same day the software is ordered. I have emailed you the link to download Sage ACT! 2012 Pro so you can install and start using your new software. Please send me a Private Message in this forum if you have any issues with the download. To send me a message, click my user name on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right. Again, I am sorry for the problems you experienced in getting the installation files and hope that you are pleased with the new version of ACT!.

Thanks,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.