Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Repeated password reset

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Repeated password reset

And again this afternoon.......same password, same reset.....(I came online to post about another topic and thought I'd have a look to see if there is a fix yet - obviously not......)

Was hoping with change of ownership of ACT! somebody might fix this.....

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Still nobody having a look at this problem? Two password resets this morning to log into this forum.......

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Ian,

Sorry I missed your first post.  I'm here to help triage what's happening with your login. I'll sent you a private message to get to the bottom of this and make sure you're logging in successfully. You are the only person to bring this to our attention. If anyone else is experiencing login issues, please let us know here, and if you can't login to post, please send an email to

actcommunity@squad.cc.

Thanks,

Tawny

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

This seems to be something to do qith my Act forum account. I say that because I have had 2 new PCs since and I get the same problem on every one of my PCs.

Maybe I need to set up a separate account.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I've solved the probem by setting up a new forum account username Actwright. If I sign out and sign into Actwright there is no problem. If I sigh out and sign into Arkwright, the forum server does not accept the password. I've tried both accounts a number of times on the same PC and in the same browser window. So clearly the problem is not at my end - it's something at the server end.

Anyway, I'll abandon the Arkwright account since the Actwright one doesn't have the same probem - just to let you know in case it helps track down the problem for others.

Highlighted

I'm not surprised.  Maybe they will get sued.  chapter 11 and everyone loses their 401(k).