Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My current niggles...

Platinum Elite Contributor

My current niggles...

• When posting, the default should be left justified, not full.
  • When inserting a URL using Firefox (2 or 3) it doesn't auto create the URL link as it does in IE
  • When viewing posts in Firefox, it seems to have a big gap under each post
  • When looking at the boards and it shows the number of "New" posts that you haven't seen, there doesn't seem to be a way to find them
  • The PM function should send emails (optionally)
  • The macros should be able to include HTML that can be used in the WYSIWYG editor... ie without having to go to the HTML view
  • Profiles should include fields like ACT! version, Office version, OS version, hardware specs, etc... and display them as a tool tip when mousing over the user (so you don't need to go to the Profile)
  • In Profiles, About Me (Personal Biography) should allow HTML and more data.
  • Not exactly sure of this, but some social networking functions could be added to the Profiles - if this was done, it would be nice to have a link to ACT! (or an API for this tobe added)

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: My current niggles...

Also, when adding a URL link (Firefox 3 if that matters), it ignores the "Target" field and always opens in same window... the default should be new window anyway so users don't leave the community when clicking a link
Copper Contributor

Thanks. We'll take a look at that.

Thanks! I've just begun using my upgrade to ACT! Pro 2011, and it's really taking some getting used to! The most frustrating thing is that the menus are "Greek for now" until I get accustomed, but in the meantime, the Full allignment in the Company Field makes me go NUTS!