Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Manage Subscriptions + Dashboard

Champion Listener

Manage Subscriptions + Dashboard

[ Edited ]
An inquiry came in regarding how to see certain messages easily and in one place. Specifically, all the messages posted by a user (and the same technique works for viewing your own posts) as well as seeing all the messages that you are subscribed to.

Subscriptions:
You can easily access and manage your subscriptions and bookmarks from you profile. You get to that by clicking the "My Profile" link up by where you log in and click on your Dashboard (more on this in a second). In your profile there is a tab called "Subscriptions and Bookmarks" and at the very bottom of that page you have a series of tabs with Subscribed and Bookmarked Messages, Threads and Boards. Each item in those tabs are hyperlinks to the particular board or thread.

Note the "Mark" column next to each item in subscriptions and bookmarks. if you check the box in that column, you can use the delete button to clean up your subscriptions.

Viewing posts for a User (including yourself):
If you haven't noticed yet, almost everything in the community is a hyperlink of sorts -- User Names are no exception. If you click on a user name in a post, the recent login section, or in your "Friends" list, you will be taken to that user's public profile page. On that page is a section that says "Recent Posts By {name}". If you are looking at your own public profile the name is "Me". Each post listed there is a hyperlink to the message. There is a "Find all Posts by this User" link at the bottom of the short list of threads. This link will take you to the "Tracker" page.

Dashboard:
Finally, did you know that you have a dashboard in the community? I have to expand mine or scroll to see all of the components listed. The dashboard provides personal stats, shows if I have any Personal Messages, lists my recent posts, friends and subscriptions and bookmarks among other items that may be useful. Check out the dashboard. It has been useful for me.

I hope this helps.

Message Edited by neil_beam on 02-06-2008 09:31 AM