Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do you justify...

Copper Contributor

How do you justify...

Justification?  Smiley Wink

Justified text is great for verbose prose but pithy comments look much better left-justified, in my opinion.

What are the chances we could change the default to left-justified?

Or, is it possible to set my own default/preference?  Currently for each post I select-all, center, then left-justify before posting.  A real pain.

Thanks!
jason

Jason Sellers
ACT! Engineer 2000-2007
Copper Contributor

Re: How do you justify...

jason wrote:

What are the chances we could change the default to left-justified?

Or, is it possible to set my own default/preference?  Currently for each post I select-all, center, then left-justify before posting.  A real pain.

Thanks!
jason
Hi Jason,

That's an interesting question and one I haven't seen before. There is currently no user profile preference setting for justification, although I know it is our plan to continue to offer more profile choices to members.

About changing the whole forum to a left-justified default, I believe that's a change that can be made with CSS. That's not a decision I can make, but I will pass it along.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How do you justify...

I don't think it's a CSS issue... it should be a default on the posting vtext control that's used.

I see the same issue, and in some posts where one line has few words because it's followed by a large URL, it looks messy and more difficult to read