Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible Customer Service

I purchased a service contract from Sage before Swiftpage purchased the company.  Once they did my Act Connect stopped working.  I had to call three times to get to someone who could verify that I did indeed have a current service contract and would start to help me.  That third call was an HOUR and FORTY-SIX minutes for a three minute fix!

Then they release the new Act v16.  My service agreement included an upgrade when it was released.  So again, I have to call them to get my upgrade.  They send a link, I download it and install.  However, this is a trial version and I need a a serial number.  So I email and ask about this.  I get the following response:

"you can first use this as a trial vertion

we are sending serial number by bach and  u will recive your serial number via email."

No indication as to when.  So I have now emailed back twice looking for any idea when the serial numbers will be sent,  NO RESPONSE!

Am I just lucky or do they treat all thier customers this badly?

Copper Contributor

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Hello CritMark! I am not a Sage/Swiftpage employee. We are a tech support company from Buffalo who specializes in Act and customizations for it. ACC's (Act Certified Consultants) fulfill exactly the role you are asking for. I tend to agree; unless you have the Gold business care option, the support and assistance available at the other levels is very limited. You aren't the first to have this experience. Please call us! We are here M-F 9am - 5pm. We can work remotely and assist you with upgrades, connections, settings, and high-level customization if needed. Here to help. And you'll never get an email from me as impersonal as the one you quoted... Thanks!
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com

You are SO not the only one!  I have been trying for 2 months to get help and have called every number I've found.  I cannot even get our Sales Rep on the phone anymore.

ACT is losing my contacts, not updating correctly, and overall crashing.  If you've found a way to get help effectively (and that speaks English), please pass it on???  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

I only wish I knew this before I purchased the product -- I have never ever dealt with a company SO terrible with their support.

I was told -- they are behind b/c they are training people -- really?

I have been on hold (on 2 phones) for over an hour + submitted a ticket that has not been answered!

I asked to speak with a manager and I was told "she is in a meeting" and hung up on .

THis is a horrible compnay that does not deserve your money. If you are considering them -- take your $$ elsewhere.