Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP - 3rd party tab field download?

HELP - 3rd party tab field download?

hello everyone - I've been running ACT!2012 until this week.  I updated to ACT! v16 and there was a NOT OFFICIAL add-on I found a while back that allowed me to drag the tab of my choice to fill between the uppper contact info and the tabs field.  It was BRILLIANT!  

I could have any outstanding ACTIVITIES up in that field while still looking at a different tab below.  So what I'm saying is I could VIEW two tabs at once - Think of it -- the ability to view 2 tabs so you could always get a more complete picture when making calls.  

Well, when I updated to v16 with Swiftpage techs - that view ability was lost.  I don't remember who the publisher was and I have no idea if it is available in v.16....    did anyone else ever find this jewel?  do you know where I could get it today for v16?  

It truly was just THE BEST add-on ever for ACT!    Please help if you can .... Many thanks .... Blu

Re: HELP - 3rd party tab field download?

Hi there ... as I continue to search for the answer, it is called ACT Middlepane -  now that I can remember the name of it I've searched the db and found there are entries about it but not that it works with v16 ... I'll keep searching but if any one in the community can help .. that would be GREAT!!!